Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Monday, November 21, 2011

Up to Date

Haven't posted in a while, everyone being sick here  the  past couple of weeks. Up date Shop is Settled on to Dizzybusy Network where there are 111 Mama Members ( ok a few are Papas!) Mama T. is contagious  with her enthusiasm. With thing going so slow you need positive feed back  and she is great for doing just that.

Well I had decided to try my hand at doing an auction. I had a lot of odds and ends from around the house that I needed to get rid of.  2 likes, no sales... (sigh!)

  I have also changed my name on  my Etsy site to Holsom Hearts Attic. I am selling supplies and vintage there. And have been selling fair there. I belong to the TOBI (Tired of Being Ignored) Promotion Team.. ok I'm the Captain there. and  we have  Weekly treasuries going to Promote  the members. I have met some wonderfully talented people there. And have purchased repeatedly  from several of them The Crochet Loft being one!Beautiful  crocheted scarf and and a bottle cover, Love Them! Another being Jo Ro Niques I bought my Christmas cards form her last  year  Loved them!

 Recently bought some items for Christmas gift at BeautyRecycled . She has some great up-cycled items that she makes!

Let see.... The Stocking and elves are wait to be  bought  and oh there are a few Santas that are waiting for homes!  Happy Shopping!




Freckled Face Elf
Red Head Elf


Angel Bear

Country Christmas

Ribbon... Around Bows


No comments:

Post a Comment