Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Saturday, September 24, 2011

To the Show WE Go!!

I haven't blown off blogging, just been a busy getting ready for the show! Gays Mills Apple Festival! And by time this post I shall be ther and in the middle of it all.  I'm  hoping for post when not busy, or at least in the evening on both Friday and Saturday. Sunday I will make my trek home!

This is my vacation way from the kids.... least that is what it has become. I can't wait to get there and hook up with friends that I have made, other vendors that I see and talk to only once a year. But is like I have seen them all year long.

 There is so much excitement  go on right now. I just got my new business cards!

Thank You Dizzybusy Mama for making them!  Love that Mama T.
And I am like physicked for meeting her and  for what she has coming... Check her out on Facebook and tell her Holsom Heart Designs sent you, to find  out more!

 I will post more this next week about the show! Have a great weekend!

1 comment: