Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Sunday, September 18, 2011

More about getting Ready ffor the show

One week left and things, or the machine, is not C-O-O-P-E-R-A-T-I-N-G,  augh!

Up side is Banner is ready and new hand tags are made and I am still waiting for my new business cards to show up!  I have packing to do and getting everything together later this week and Don't forget the change!

I don't do credit cards at shows, never have. It was one of those things that I have never made enough to doing shows to warrant the hassle of them and I don't have power either so no cards, cash or checks only. I have been trying how to do it using PayPal but not quite sure if there would be away?  So this is going to be a very interesting shop this coming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment