Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Monday, January 9, 2012

Solution Idea Spurs on the Newest Product for 2012

 Ok Who remembers me writing and  posting this?

http://holsomheartdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/07/solution-idea.html      
Well I got a lot of unexpected great feedback from it. And after a bit of thinking how to best to this.....


I came up with this:



  I will have 6 available Three rows.  Nine Pockets.



 And If that wasn't  good enough, while working on it I thought... gee what if this is put some place and you have company coming over and don't what them to see everything in there.





Well Flip the back around and you have  a simple  quilt .. of art





Now I still have to add grommets, but I should have them in all 6 of them by the end of the week. Hopefully online for sale as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment