Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Udates

Busy  doing things non sewing related... if you can believe! I have a project that I'm working on that will take  a bit to finish . a lot of tying is involves at the moment, but things are looking and I am getting some laughs from doing it as well. Always a bonus.

 This past weekend I went with and friend and her neighbor to do a "To Much Stuff Sale". In  english, indoor rummage sale! and yes I got ride of somethings that the kids had as well as supplies that I am no longer  using. Every bite of  space  for other things I working on is great!


 I am also working on a video for the Organizer/ Wall Art . I am hoping to have another new design up  in the next couple of weeks. Stay tune

No comments:

Post a Comment