Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Friday, January 27, 2012

Firdays Feature(s) Found For You & Found For You Supplies

 This weeks featured business is another Etsy business. Well Actually it's 2 Etsy shops run by the same person. I know herfrom being on the same Esty team, TOBI Promotion Team. Jo,  like April was one of those first people I met that I had conversations with on Etsy. and was  helpful with figuring things out. She is also a talented designer,  I have  purchased Christmas Cards from her that she made!


May I introduce you to.... Found For You




Tell us about yourself:
I a mom of one awesome 5 year old boy and married to a wonderful husband. I love to decorate with family pictures and items that don't come from department stores and try my best to find things made in the USA. We have two fun cats and I am a cat lover so there are cat figures all through out the house.

What does your business offer?

I have 2 shops on Etsy. Found For You which offers everything vintage and antique for your home. Found For You Supplies and as you can tell by the name it's all supplies. The supplies in this shop are one of a kind or I have a small quantity.
All items sold in my shops come from various places like estate sales and are never from a wholesale company. I like to help other out instead of big corporations.
Some of the Items offered at Found For You

How did you get started in your line of business?
Someone from my antique Co-op shop told me about Etsy a few years ago and I've been hooked ever since. I love to shop and this gives me a much needed outlet with a return.

What inspires you?
Everything old and unique.







  

Is there something special or a favorite item in your shop at the moment?
I love wooden spools that are empty or with thread. They are so much fun to photograph and each collection get a special name.



 




How do you promote your work?
Usually through the Etsy threads but recently I join Facebook. Sometimes I do flea markets to help promote my business too.

  What is something you've learned since starting your business? Keep it simple and keep it organized.

  Any advice?
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean someone else won't

You Can find  Found For You & Found For You Supplies  at:

Www.foundforyou.etsy.com

www.foundforyousupplies.etsy.com

www.facebook.com/pages/Found-For-You-Supplies-and-Vintage/314775625202624

No comments:

Post a Comment