Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Sunday, November 6, 2011

What's Up at Holsom Heart Designs

Ok I have gotten off a bit on doing my Blog on a timely fashion... live just  keeps getting busy, and I don't have small children!


I haven't done a lot lately I have other things  going on, repairmen and  appointments. I did start deconstruction on somethings that I am reinventing into  new things, which may be available for after Christmas. I have listed a few new things in the shop and Am looking to finish up some started items.


 At this time I'm not sure which direction I am going with the shop.... other than variety!




As the month of December gets closer, I will be having specials. Right now If  you purchase $100.00 worth I will send you a Bucket Bag for Free. Also  Free gift wrapping will be available for Christmas gifts... Both will end the 20th of December as this is the last day that I will take orders for shipping out to make sure they get there for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment