Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Getting Ready for Apple Festival

Sorry I am off my schedule of posting, I've had a busy week, a bit screwy and life in general pop up! An not all were my kids!


So Right now I am trying to get things ready for my show in Gays Mills, WI. It's the annual Apple Festival! This is the 53rd year for the event, and I think I've been doing it for about 8 years. It's wonderful and calm compared to Warren's Cranberry Festival which is the same weekend. Few vendors but there is just something about this place that I love since I started doing it. It is located on the Kickapoo River in Crawford County in South Western Wisconsin. And is Considered the Apple Capital of the State! The Orchards are not far from town and there are many things besides the Arts & Craft Fairs going on!There are many food stand, Horseshoe tournament, and flea market as well out at the Fair Grounds.

I set up in the park down town near the river, usually by the play ground area. So if you are there stop in and say Hi! And if you do decide to purchase from me there receive a special discount from mentioning  you follow my blog!  See you Sept 24 or 25!

1 comment: