Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Sunday, May 8, 2011

Remember When.....










I decided to do more photos  today than write.... And let's just say they might say a lot about who I am or not.....



Mom and Dad 35th anniversary

My  Grandparents at my confirmation

This  how my mom had it framed. My Senior pic, her and Grandpa






Him and his friend
Senior Pic
the oldest


I told you I have twins!

6th grade
Senior year
the oldest of the twins and my so called soulmate
8th Grade

Senior year
The younger  of the twins and my traveler


Our Baby in the center

Senior

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice looking family you have there Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The Kids are all on Facebook and No They do not have mom as a friend and I am quite fine with that!

    ReplyDelete