Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blast from the Past....

I decided today to post some picks from things I done...... Like 20+ years ago.

This is where I started....Well This is where the business started...

yes this was in the garage I need a large place and light for pictures for the craft show

These were one of my biggest sellers an I sold out at my first show with them

My family of Models!

This is a Syndee Vinyl Doll  which I made.


My favorite Baby Doll!


His overalls are made from my Grandfathers Bibs.

Some more of my dolls

I can't remember how many sets of these I sold in the 90's

My staple sale item(s)

 


After looking back at these I sometimes laugh. I still do some of these, but  have changed how I do  so many  of them.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute, Kath! It was fun seeing where you started!

    ReplyDelete