Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm still around

 If you've been wondering where my blogs have been I have been playing around  with WordPress. I am looking at it because I can link it to my business site and I think it is what I need in the end to be doing. So far i have been have  good luck with learning how it work and  what everything does. I am feeling more comfortable, so I expect to  be sending Dori that "can you do..." email soon

 This is the link I am doing a repeat for this week on one of my Featured Friday Blogs from here as I have had a busy week... (and  it is appropriate some reason it was this one!)
http://holsomheartdesigns.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/take-a-break/

No comments:

Post a Comment