Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Friday, April 1, 2011

Week Review

Yikes! Where did the week go?


It's been a very busy week this week for me. Monday and Tuesday was quilting at church with the ladies!
The ladies who range in age (not counting me) from about 62 up to 93! They are an entertaining group.
Wednesday was catch up with laundry and some sewing.

Than it was Resale Shop on Thursday. Normally I volunteer twice a month only this month had 5 weeks in it sooo...I did an extra day. And dinner out. I was so tired, feet mostly  from standing on concrete for 3 days in the same pair of shoes and not knowing were my other pair of tennis shoes were. Til my husband came home and point them out it in the bathroom closest where I put them Sunday Night! (Ooops!)

So today, ... today was errand day. Running and doing things that didn't get done the last 4 days.
I am hoping to get thing posted and up soon with the 2 purses I finished! I'm really pleased with how they've turned out and am rolling another design idea around the brain.  This is what Happens from having a hot bath 4 night in a row, the brain goes into overtime in designs while soaking! Well see you Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment