Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year !

Well 2010 is gone and 2011 is officially here! The goal for 2011 is to sell 100 item by years end. I figured it out. That means selling 2 items a week for 50 weeks and as there is 52 weeks in a year, that will give me 2 weeks of vacation! And it's time to start getting this business going in the right direction. So what did we do but finally get me a camera of my own that I don't have to track a kid down to use! LOL

For the last 3 months I was either having to get our youngest to photograph items for me. She had an issue with mom using the camera that her boyfriend bought her last Christmas. Or try and catch the oldest daughter as she breezed through to borrow hers so I could get the shots I wanted with out having to stand and explain every item!

Now I just have to charge it so I can shoot. Well I think I'd better read up a little more on what I need to do with it. If I need to do anything to get it load on the computer or whatever.

I listed one New item on the sight and have decided I have to re-shoot a few after further examination.
And I am so excited about one of the bags I finished that I can't wait to get it up for you all to see!
I am so happy how it turned out!

I have a lot of ideas rolling around  in my head and it's the first time in a long time that that's happened . This is going to  be an exciting year!

No comments:

Post a Comment