Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tagging!

One of those necessary evil  of running  a business is doing the paper work! Or in my case Making the hand tags for selling!  It isn't that I don't mind doing them they are just time consuming at times! You need to fist write what you want to say,then figure out how to fit it all on to the tag, and what size you need, and .... are you seeing the consuming part!














I've started working on making them smaller. It's hard to determine  what size font to use. What  size is readable and if it doesn't look to gaudy. Well after making some a while back, I think that needed to  make them smaller  So far They are looking good and I just need to decide if I want to keep them black and white or  go to printing on colored stock. I think a lot of that will be decided this weekend when we are shopping for groceries and stop over at Staples to see what they carry!

 Till than I have quite a bit of editing to do!

3 comments:

  1. That does sound like a chore! Good luck and have fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do it in red! People see that and think clearance

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm hoping to find orange! or something close to that to go with the website

    ReplyDelete