Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tricot Designs

I love it when I realize that I forgot to do the blog posting!!!!

Ok My schedule revolves around 2 four legged children these days, I have 4 two legged ones, but they are more than able to take care of themselves! I love  them but we have been battle with ear infections in both ears in both dogs , geeessss and you think kids doctor bills are high!!!
Snickers
Tequilla















So in between that and normal house thing I do  make time for making thing. Right now the past few days I have been working with tricot fabric, another one of those quilting refuges that I brought home that we can't use. And yes there are pins in still and hems to do but this is where I'm at right now with them.                                                            Note these items were both made using a 38-29-39dumby
top and i am thinking of a band at the hem edge yet

Dress I have to hem
                            

1 comment:

  1. Poor babies. I hope they get better. I know what you mean about their bills. We've got 4 babies - Yorkies.

    ReplyDelete