Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Friday, March 25, 2011

Schedula

Well for the last month I've been posting and writing and studying How to set up my Fan Page on Facebook better. I still haven't got it quite there yet!

 I am the eternal optimist , at least that's how the Husband sees me. With all the new things that Facebook has come out with I am trying to keep up and feel like I'm not sewing enough. I need to refocus !Well I need to start scheduling time  for everything and starting today!


So twice a week I will be posting the blog, I've been trying to do that now.  And will try to post once a day on Holsom Heart Designs Fan Page. I have collected a large quantity of material that I need to get through and organize. Not to mention the normal run of the house!

I would love to hear from you and comments are always welcomed bad or good! It's the only way I know How I'm doing!

1 comment:

  1. I know - there are so many things to get done and not enough time!

    ReplyDelete