Welcome Friends To Holsom Heart Designs.....

Where one-of--a-kind items are waiting for
the unique and one-of-a-kind person that you are.



Saturday, January 22, 2011

Distractions

Sometimes there are so many distraction around that it is hard to get things done!

This week has been one of those weeks. From family to having one of my favorite actress's canned , and having problems with one of my new designs! It has not been a good week!

I am hoping to have this new bag done and photographed by the end of next week. I actually have several items that need to be photographed and am wait to do them all at once. It's easier then constantly move things back and forth every time.

I also have several description to write as well as letters, several that I have been putting off trying to find the right words. Why is it I can do this and not that....Mmmm, I will have to figure that out someday right now going to sew that lining in and get some breakfast. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment